Monday , 23 October 2017
                                                    
Breaking News
Home » Tag Archives: Shanghai Normal University

Tag Archives: Shanghai Normal University

China: NYU Shanghai to enroll undergraduates in 2013

New York University in Shanghai (NYU Shanghai) plans to enroll about 300 undergraduates in 2013, with 51 percent coming from the Chinese mainland and the other 49 percent recruited through NYU’s global network. NYU Shanghai is designed to be a comprehensive research university, and its first undergraduate courses will fall into seven categories: natural sciences, mathematics, engineering sciences, life and ... Read More »

BIGTheme.net • Free Website Templates - Downlaod Full Themes