If you would like to study in Universities of France, France and pursue Full Time Masters Program in any Subject you can avail Charpak Master’s Scholarships which is being offered by the Campus France.
This is a Masters Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from International Students (Indian) to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 05-Jun-16.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- Student visa fee waiver (approx. 16500 INR)
- Monthly stipend of 615€ for up to 10 months (= 1 academic year, applicant can reapply for a second year)
- Medical insurance coverage (around 300 Euros/year)
- Affordable student housing guaranteed
- Laptop allowance of 700€
- New benefit: Tuition fees of up to 6100€ for 01 to 02 Years.
Universities News is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||Charpak Master’s Scholarships|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the Campus France|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||01 to 02 Years|
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||Masters Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Universities of France, France|
|Students are eligible from:||International Students (Indian)|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 05-Jun-16
|Eligibility:||The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this fellowship:
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: email@example.com|
Notes from Universities News Advisory:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
Applications should be sent via E-mail. Applicants have to send the following documents:
- Application form duly filled, signed, printed and scanned
- Scanned copy of the first page of passport (with photo and expiry date).
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- Scanned copy of their admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution. If they have not received it before the deadline, attach an email correspondence to show that them are in the process of getting the acceptance letter from them.
- Attested (by a gazette officer or the Head of the institute where they studied/are studying) scanned copies of mark sheets of Higher Secondary School (XII), Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees (including those of completed semesters of the ongoing degree)
- French language certificate if any (from Alliance Française in India or any recognised university or Xth marks card if French was their second language)
Once all the information has been received by the Campus France and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about Charpak Master’s Scholarships you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.inde.campusfrance.org/en/page/charpak-masters-program
Universities News would like you to rate the above scholarship and leave a comment below if you have any query or doubts.