Undergraduate Scholarships for Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, PRC, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos and Myanmar Students at National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Management University, Singapore University of Technology and Design, 2013
Study: Courses offered by the university
Course Level: Undergraduate (including Honours) degree
Scholarship By: Public Service Commission Secretariat
-Concurrently apply for admission to NUS, NTU, SMU or SUTD. Applicants should adhere to the university’s admission deadlines and guidelines.
-Demonstrate leadership qualities and possess good academic and co-curricular activities (CCA) achievements.
-Have sat for, or made private arrangements to sit for the SAT.
– Preferably be below 25 years of age Student’s Allowance, refugee, gypsy or Irish traveler.
– Select a course of study relevant to the finance sector. Most other courses (such as Engineering, Computing, Law), except specialized courses like Medicine, will also be considered.
Scholarship Open for: Scholarship is open to students who are citizens/passport holders of Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, PRC, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos and Myanmar. Singapore citizens and PRs are not eligible to apply for the Dr GKS Scholarship.
About Scholarship: The Dr GKS Scholarship Fund was set up by the financial community in Singapore in honour of the former Deputy Prime Minister, who fostered Singapore’s economic development and growth as a reputable international financial center.
Number of awards: 3 to 4 scholarships
Duration: A maximum of 4 years of undergraduate study
Value: Tuition and other compulsory fees;
* Airfare (to Singapore and return to home country upon completion of study);
* Annual maintenance allowance of SGD6500;
* Hostel allowance based on institution of study; and
* Settling-in allowance (one-off expense) of SGD200 upon arrival in Singapore.
Deadline: 17 January 2013
Further Information: http://www.pscscholarships.gov.sg/content/pscsch/default/scholarshipapplication/otherscholarships/gks_scholarship.html