Doctoral Chancellor’s International Scholarships for International Students at University of Warwick, 2013 UK
About Scholarship: Chancellor’s International Scholarships The competition for Chancellor’s International Scholarships is now open for entry in Autumn 2013. Chancellor’s International Scholarships are made available for most outstanding international PhD applicants. Awards made for entry in Autumn 2013 may include either or both of the following, depending on the ranking of the application.
Study Subjects: Courses offered by the universities
Course Level: This scholarship is open for PhD programme
Scholarship By: University of Warwick
• Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2013;
• Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
• Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
• The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £16,390 at 12/13 rates)
• A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (worth £13,590 at 12/13 rates.
Apply: The application process will be wholly combined with the applications for Chancellor’s Scholarships and all applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship will automatically also be considered for a Chancellor’s Scholarship. All new applicants for PhD admission are asked to make their scholarship application at the same time via the Postgraduate Admissions application form during the open period (1 August 2012-11 January 2013.)All applicants must provide a transcript of your current or previous degree-level study plus two academic references in support of your application. Applications which do not provide these documents will not be considered. Please note: we cannot accept emailed documents from any category of applicant, nor documents emailed by academic departments on your behalf. The only exception is references from Warwick academic staff.
Deadline: 11th January 2013
Further Information: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/academicoffice/gsp/scholarship/typesoffunding/phd/chancellorsinternationalscholarships