University of Cologne offers Master’s Fellowship in the field of Biological Sciences for the applicants of all nationalities, 2012 Germany
Study Subject: Biological Sciences
Course Level: Master’s
Scholarship Provider: University of Cologne
Scholarship can be taken at: Germany
Eligibility: The Graduate School is open to applicants from all countries.
* Fellowships are granted solely on the basis of academic excellence, regardless of the applicant’s origin.
* The program is tuition-free.
* The university charges an enrollment fee of approx. EUR 200 per semester. This fee is used to finance student services like housing, discounted meals at the university’s canteen as well as public transportation etc.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
• Applicants should hold a Master’s or other degree comparable to a German University Diploma or Master in Biology or Biochemistry
• Applicants should be able to document excellent performance in their education
• The program language is English; strong skills in written and spoken English are thus required for acceptance. Taking a formal, standardized test (e.g., the TOEFL) is not mandatory, but language proficiency will be assessed during the evaluation procedure
• Knowledge of German is not required for acceptance (but will of course prove useful in everyday life). The Graduate School organizes a German language course for its international students
Deadline: No later than May 25, 2013
Further Scholarship Information and Application: http://www.igsdhd.uni-koeln.de/apply.html?&L=1