Queen’s University Belfast offers North American Merit Scholarship for US postgraduate students at UK, 2012
Study Subjects: Courses offered by the University
Course Level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Provider: Queen’s University Belfast
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
– Candidates must be classified as US residents for fee purposes
– Candidates must be enrolled on a full-time degree-seeking undergraduate course at Queen’s University Belfast
– The award will be payable only towards fees at Queen’s University Belfast
– Candidates must not be in receipt of any other Queen’s University Belfast scholarship or tuition fee (including Early Bird discount)
– Successful candidates must agree to offer up to 20 hours of ambassadorial service during the year.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: USA
Scholarship Description: A merit based scholarship worth £1,500 will be available for undergraduate students one year only.Three merit based scholarships, valued at £1,500 each, will be available for postgraduate one year only.
Apply: By Electronically
Deadline: 15 June 2012
Further Scholarship Information and Application