offers Scholarship for Canadian undergraduate and postgraduate students at UK, 2012
Study Subject: Courses offered by the University
Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
Scholarship Provider: Queen’s University Belfast
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
– Candidates must be classified as Canadian residents for fee purposes
– Candidates must be enrolled on a full-time degree-seeking undergraduate or postgraduate course at Queen’s University Belfast
– Candidates must not be in receipt of any other Queen’s University Belfast scholarship or tuition fee reduction (including Early Bird discount)
– Candidates must be able to finance the remainer of their tuition fees and living expenses
– Successful applicants must agree to offer up to 20 hours of ambassadorial service during the year.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Canada
Scholarship Description: A £1,500 scholarship for students from Canada who are enrolled on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Queen’s University Belfast.
Apply: By Electronically
Deadline: 15 June 2012
Further Scholarship Information and Application