International PhD Scholarship in Computer Science and IT at RMIT University, Australia 2012
Study Subjects: Computer Science and IT
Course Level: PhD
Scholarship Provider: RMIT University
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia
* Be an international student
* Not be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand
* Have graduated with first-class honours or equivalent results (e.g. a grade point average of at least 3.5 out of 4) from an excellent university
* Meet the RMIT English requirement of an IELTS of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 and preferably 7.0 or more
* Show your potential to complete a PhD research project in the School through, for example, published works of academic standing such as theses, conference papers or journal articles
* If you are an excellent student who does not have any of the above, please submit an example of something you have written, this may be a written assignment for your degree, a proposal, or some similar piece of work.
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: International (Except Australia or New Zealand)
Scholarship Description: If you are an excellent international student wishing to commence a PhD at the School of Computer Science and IT, this scholarship provides tuition fees and living costs. The scholarship will cover PhD fees for up to three and a half years plus living costs of $15,000. A paid teaching assistantship may form part of the scholarship.
Deadline: 15 May 2012, to commence in Semester 2, 2012 and 30 November 2012, to commence in Semester 1, 2013.
Further Scholarship Information and Application: http://www.rmit.edu.au/browse;ID=3alnwrva3ybs