Masters scholarships for students from India, Nigeria, Ghana, China, Vietnam, Thailand, USA and Canada, Cyprus, Hong Kong, S Korea, Pakistan, Taiwan and UK in the field of Business Administration at Essex Business School, 2012 UK
Study Subject: Business Administration
Course Level: Masters
Scholarship Provider: Essex Business School
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
* These scholarships are restricted to applicants who are entirely self-funded.
* They are not available to students who are fully or partly sponsored.
* These scholarships may be awarded to students who have completed relevant school or university studies in the specified countries (if applicable) and who’s declared country of residence is that country.
* Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot normally be held in conjunction with other University of Essex scholarships.
* These scholarship awards do not apply to deferred entry.
* Where a student, to whom a scholarship has been offered, requests deferred entry, the award will be considered again in line with the terms and conditions that apply in the new proposed year of entry.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: India, Nigeria, Ghana, China, Vietnam, Thailand, USA,Canada, Cyprus, Hong Kong, S Korea, Pakistan, Taiwan, UK
Scholarship Description: This scholarship, of £1,000, is available for MBA students from specified countries at Essex Business School. The scholarship is deducted from your tuition fees and you are eligible if you obtain the threshold grades, set out below, in your first degree. All our course applications, received by the given deadline, will automatically be considered for this scholarship and a fee discount applied to all who meet our grade requirements.
How to Apply: On the basis of academic merit and will automatically be considered
Scholarship Application Deadline: June 30, 2012
Further Scholarship Information and Application